WE’VE SEEN A FEW pages from Jennifer during the past weeks, and this is the last of the batch…though she promises to send more over time.
I have one more special section to send to you. We recently put together a very small marching band tab.
Unfortunately, we did not have much advanced notice when creating the tab. We thought it would be a part of the features section and found out the week before it was going to be a special section.
Complicating matters a bit, the tab was completed before the first night of football, which meant the only photos we had were some old file photos and summer band camp practice pics.
Ultimately, we were pleased with the outcome and look forward to making improvements in next year’s tab (when we have more planning time).
Thanks for taking the time to look at our work. We love checking your blog each week, and we’ve discussed making an effort to send in more pages for comments in the future.
1. I like the arrangement of the photos…and the fact that you gave the bottom photo really good size.
2. How about a bit of negative space around the outside edges of the page?
1. Top right corner of the page is busy, with the quote, the Did you know? box and the eagle art.
2. I like the list in the left rail. Good way to handle this content.
3. Nice photo arrangement.
4. Please use either a .5-point frame OR the soft shadow…not both.
5. Again with the funky font. Sorry, it makes this page (and the front) look amateurish, and I know you’re better than that. Again…blecccchhhh!
Comments from the rest of you? What do you think?