THESE PAGES HAD BEGUN to gather dust because other posts seem more newsworthy…at the time. My granddaughters would beg to differ and inform me that the release of the latest and last Harry Potter flick is big news. Sorry for the delay, Kristin!
Thought I would send along my latest “Harry Potter” pages. We made two fronts (one for C and one for D). I wanted them to look similar but give them each a different feel. I hope everyone likes, but I love criticism, so let me hear it.
1. I like the use of the eyeglasses at the top right.
2. Good choice of the headline typeface.
3. The poster art at the bottom helps to make the page, as does your use of the cloudy gay frame around the entire package.
1. Nice work at repeating the gray frame from the previous page.
2. Good use of the photos and art. Any significance to the hexagonal frames on the bottom grouping?
3. I like the way you picked up the Harry Potter logo as part of the headline/label.
4. The design of the two fronts is similar, though not copycat. I like the way that works.