MARCUS OFFERS US two pages for review. Ed has some thoughts to share below each. Then…it’s your turn!
FROM ED: In a word…unthrilling. Other points:
1. Might’ve worked better to place the headline and subhead flush right.
2. Good lead photo, played well. I also liked the bottom right shot. Others were, well…OK.
3. Really wish you had not run the teachers story here.Is this a photo page…or not? Having that story at the bottom says “not.” Jeez. Couldn’t that story have waited another day?
1. Love the bullet holes. I think you did a good job placing them on the page.
2. Like the photos.
3. Like the machine guns package.
4. Hate the hook and the “talking fish” cutesy clippy art in the solunar table. Please fix that. Like…NOW! (Wow. That’s the first time Ed ever used red and bold on one word in this blog! He must really not like clip art!)
Other comments? Waiting to hear from the assembled multitude. You, too, can chastise The Daily Times for that solunar table dreck.